VMAX200 Mercedes C63 Blackseries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Although we didn't manage to hit the 200mph run in the C63 BS Weistec ,
We have been told that the Bugatti made 201mph and we came with the 2nd fastest car of the day at 197.7 mph.
We had a great day and will be back in May to break the 200mph depending on the wind.

@vmax200
@weistec

#mercedes #mslperformance #vmax200 #craigwilliams #mslperformance #weistecengineering #amg #c63 #blackseries

[YOUTUBE]IsuBx0aR6PU[/YOUTUBE]

Although we didn't manage to hit the 200mph run in the C63 BS Weistec ,
We have been told that the Bugatti made 201mph and we came with the 2nd fastest car of the day at 197.7 mph.
We had a great day and will be back in May to break the 200mph depending on the wind.

@vmax200
@weistec

#mercedes #mslperformance #vmax200 #craigwilliams #mslperformance #weistecengineering #amg #c63 #blackseries

[YOUTUBE]IsuBx0aR6PU[/YOUTUBE]
I've had the pleasure to witness it and also got given a chance to tag along acid down the runway and God that thing is rapid !
Well done acid and msl team to put our so much loved amg brand at vmax radar again .
Make no mistake this car was the 2nd fastest car of the day and only got beaten by a bugatti veyron.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome but also rather hesitant on take-off?

Very impressive! :cool:

The BS bodywork will add drag compared to a standard car, so maybe a car with standard bodywork may have edged closer to the magic 200 mph.

Very impressive guys - supercars - pah, who needs em? :cool:.

Superb.

From what I've read the wind was really bad and affected the top speeds. Pretty certain that without the wind the car will do over 200mph. Roll on May.....

Superb.

From what I've read the wind was really bad and affected the top speeds. Pretty certain that without the wind the car will do over 200mph. Roll on May.....

So you have a idea how bad it was the esm porsches are any of them over 200mph car and the one that done 193mph last vmax it done previously 219mph .
So acid would have been a 200mph car if wasn't for the strong winds.

197-201 tells the tale so close. Nice one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom