Voice Commands (12 Plate) E220

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This applies to COMAND, but you have Audio-50, so may be wrong ..

Press the Radio button and it will switch between FM/AM/LW each time you press it ? Audio button will switch the audio sources (radio, CD, and others if you have the options)

R

Thanks Richard, appreciate you commenting. You are right that by pressing Radio button it changes the frequency. I was trying to find out if there was an easier and more safer way for driver to be able to change it then having to reach out to Radio button.

Personally, I dont flick through much on different frequencies but it is important for me to change display between Navigation and Radio and CD.

And finally, it is surprising that you mention I have Audio 50 - I have manual that is for Audio 20 - I give up :(

T
Personally, I dont flick through much on different frequencies but it is important for me to change display between Navigation and Radio and CD.
Ok, on COMAND you would push the controller upward which would highlight the line on the screen with "Navigation Audio Video System" (or names similar) on it, and you could then rotate and press to select.

I am not familiar enough with Audio-50 to know what it really can do (and what firmware updates enable what)

And finally, it is surprising that you mention I have Audio 50 - I have manual that is for Audio 20 - I give up :(
I read that from your data card printout "525 RADIO AUDIO 50 APS"
Audio-20 is the default fitment and has no navigation at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom