Vredestein Tyres, Opinions???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W11 XEE

Car
E250cdi Sport
My E250CDI Sport needs new tyres allround, factory fit are Continental Contisport Contact 3's. Ive been reading up on tyres and the Vredesteins win numerous awards, has anyone had any experience with these tyres good or bad???

I have had Vred Quattrac 3s on for the last year- pretty good- car is surefooted(much more than prev MB specced contis), not xs wear. No issues with them

Im using Vredistein Ultrac seeanatas(however you spell it) and they have been very good. Also use their wintracs for snow and havnt been stuck yet.

im using wintrac xtremes ..they are excellent

I havent tried them myself but im hoping to when it comes to my next tire change but a friend of mines dad swears by them.

Never used them but all I have heard/read before on reviews are that they are good.

i've run Vredestriens before.... in fact have 2 on the rear of my 107 at the moment.... they seem great.

used winter & summer ones,found both good

I had a set of their mid range on my old Subaru Legacy twin turbo, I didn't know anything about them and I was really impressed at the grip.

Used Vredesteins on all the family cars for last 6 or 7 years, from Audi TT to Renault Scenic (and now the Merc! - Wintrac Extremes). Good grip and wear has made excellent value, although less good value since the wholesale price went up big-time a couple of years ago, making them a special order for my local tyre place.

Thanks for your responses, ive ordered the tyres, will see how they go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom