vredestein ultrac sessanta

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kap02

Car
W204 C250 cdi Sport AMG
Anyone running this tyre?

Thoughts?

I have a w204, looking to replace the rears @ 255/35/18.

Thanks.

Had them on my Audi 3.00tdi quattro. Really good tyres .They were put on in place of original Conti and I never regretted the swop.

I'm running a full set of these on my W204 C220CDI Sport.

Excellent tyre for the money. Done 8k so far on these without any problems.

I have read the tyre reviews and they sound excellent. I find the Contis I have on now a little bumpy, poor traction on the rear in the wet too.

Its good to hear what MB folk are saying :)

Had them on my CLK in 19". Great tyres in all conditions...

I know the wear is hard to judge as it depends on the car and driver but how do they fair?

Got mine from click on tyres at Shipley last August, two fitted for £274.00.

Much better tyre since first 1000 miles done on them. I will go for them on the front when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

They wore quicker than the Kumho KU39s and the Michelin Pilot sports but were about the same as the continental contisport. This is with light footed motorway driving. 70 mile daily commute.

Even with 2mm of tread their performance didn't decrease noticeably which is normally the case with many other tyres.

How did you rate the Khumo, as this is another option?

I have these on my E320 CDI sport estate and really like them. They look good, and grip well in dry or wet conditions. Had them on for nearly 3 years and they are wearing well. Have done about 12k on them so far.

At 67dB they appear to be mighty quiet which is something I'll be looking for next time around as I do lots of motorway miles and the current 265's on the back of mine generate quite a lot of noise.

I don't expect they'll be as quiet in a wider / lower profile, but I'll certainly be checking them out.

How did you rate the Khumo, as this is another option?

I had the tyres in this order :

Continental
Michelin
Vredestein
Kumho

I went to Kumho because I got a blinding deal, otherwise I would have stuck with the Vredesteins.

Not really a noticeable difference between the two as I never take my cars to the limit. The Kumho lasted really well and were still on the car when I sold it.

Tyre size was 235/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rear.

I have continentals on my S class now and will be going for whatever I can get the best deal on when change time comes.

Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom