VW Golf 0-320kph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry guys...been looking at this again and its a fake. Still doing 70 and under 1000rpm. The road markings would have been almost a blur at 320kph.

I was fooled for a moment.

I could remove the video as I have time, but make your own minds up.

Could've put it into neutral, would explain the revs.

Not too sure on the road markings, unless the lines were very long and spaced far apart but then again you can see the lines at the start of the video.

Sorry guys...been looking at this again and its a fake.

It's not fake.This mk4 golf has over 1200bhp

Could've put it into neutral, would explain the revs.

Not too sure on the road markings, unless the lines were very long and spaced far apart but then again you can see the lines at the start of the video.

Under fast deceleration DSG box goes into neutral, mine does the same its a feature of the box fitted to S and RS cars.

Video looks genuine as there is plenty about the build of this car on various VW forums.

Under fast deceleration DSG box goes into neutral, mine does the same its a feature of the box fitted to S and RS cars.

Video looks genuine as there is plenty about the build of this car on various VW forums.

Zem crazy Albanians again :p showed you my friends CLK running over 500 on an M111 engine :D

The car itself may be real, but there's no way those instruments are accurate.

The 7.5t trucks they pass on the right hand side would have to be close to 100ft long given the implied speed and time in the video

It was going so fast the dashboard got sucked out of the sunroof :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom