Vw Golf Dartford crossing Doh...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Geez!!! Was it empty at the time of collision?

Unless the driver is still in the car, there is no sign of anybody having been extracted from the car at the time the photo was taken.

As above, Golf anyone?? nobody hurt im told:eek:

View attachment 46674

My eye says it's more likely to be a Polo.

Guessing it got rear ended by a truck.

Can't believe it had any rear passengers if nobody got hurt. Looks like front occupant(s) would have had a hell of a time getting out and yet it's not been obviously cut and peeled open by the fire brigade.

Ooh that looks horrible.

The driver must of been pulled from the car through the drivers door or surely it would have a tarpaulin over it :dk:

Either way I wouldn't want to be on the m25 tonight.

Guessing it got rear ended by a truck..

Or the Pug 206 in the background.

Can't believe it had any rear passengers if nobody got hurt. Looks like front occupant(s) would have had a hell of a time getting out and yet it's not been obviously cut and peeled open by the fire brigade.

Probably the driver got out and refused to get back in just so the Fire Service could cut the roof off...

Last edited:
^ From this link.

MOREFIRE MANGEMENT wrote:
Hi, I am sorry you were in traffic and your shopping trips were ruined, the man in the car is my step father and one of the most beautiful soles on this earth, the accident was not his fault and amazingly he survived. thanks for your concern

I think fish are lovely too

^ From this link.

MOREFIRE MANGEMENT wrote:
Hi, I am sorry you were in traffic and your shopping trips were ruined, the man in the car is my step father and one of the most beautiful soles on this earth, the accident was not his fault and amazingly he survived. thanks for your concern

Some of the other comments are spot on as well.

Wow, I bet said stepfather needed a stiff drink after that...

And it's a testament to modern car design. If that was a Mk1 golf, they'd have been lifting out the occupants chunk by chunk...

Last edited:
My eye says it's more likely to be a Polo.

Guessing it got rear ended by a truck.

It's the older Golf 6...not the most up to date 7. It has a round fuel door...with a crease at the top.

Last edited:
It's the older Golf 6...not the most up to date 7. It has a round fuel door...with a crease at the top.

It was that crease at the top which was making me think Polo. I couldn't recall the Golf having that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom