W03 & W04 front control LOWER / UPPER ARMS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HITECH

Car
C220 CDI
Hi,

does anybody actually know before I get under my W03 2004 plate C220 Classic saloon and my W04 13 plate C220 if the dimension of both control arms upper and lower are actually any diffirent ? Although diffirent part numbers they might be but what are the actual diffirences. If I dont get an answer here I will post back the diffirences after I been under them. Changed plenty on the W03 but not the W04 yet. Going to renew the front ones for the winter now as got a slight tapping on drivers side starting to appear which is always usually the control arms on the way out.

Hi,

does anybody actually know before I get under my W03 2004 plate C220 Classic saloon and my W04 13 plate C220 if the dimension of both control arms upper and lower are actually any diffirent ? Although diffirent part numbers they might be but what are the actual diffirences. If I dont get an answer here I will post back the diffirences after I been under them. Changed plenty on the W03 but not the W04 yet. Going to renew the front ones for the winter now as got a slight tapping on drivers side starting to appear which is always usually the control arms on the way out.
No takers on this. The front suspension the same on the WO3's and W04's 2010-2013 ?

No takers on this. The front suspension the same on the WO3's and W04's 2010-2013 ?
Think the reason for no reply to this was THEY ARE EXACTLY the same just with updated part numbers. If people knew this then they would be buying w203 control arms for their W204s which are much much cheaper and same parts. If you buy 2 control arms for a W203 then IT WILL BE perfect replacements. Talking from experience noW.....

Think the reason for no reply to this was THEY ARE EXACTLY the same just with updated part numbers. If people knew this then they would be buying w203 control arms for their W204s which are much much cheaper and same parts. If you buy 2 control arms for a W203 then IT WILL BE perfect replacements. Talking from experience noW.....
Just to clarify a bit clearer. 2 Offside front control suspension arms for my W203 2004 saloon are actually the exact same suspension arms for my W04 2013 saloon. Very cunning just to keep the setup the same but give new part numbers to the newer cars instead of keeping same part number as the parts are exactly the same. Identical right down to the size and bush quality. This is most definetely a money thing to fool drivers with newer cars into buying and paying for the exact part number according to their car EVEN THO THEM PARTS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PARTS FOR PREVIOUS models. Anyway just some useful info I think to save some money for people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom