W114 280 - Rust free, immaculate w/ factory aircon!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Screwdriver

Surreal condition, fully loaded stroke 8!

To self: “Must stick with my diesel, must stick with my diesel”

Surreal condition, fully loaded stroke 8!

To self: “Must stick with my diesel, must stick with my diesel”
Very nice. Why is this W114 model known as a stroke 8?

All w114/w115s were known as Stroke 8, due to their release year of 1968 I believe.

Its almost impossible to find a car in this condition with factory aircon at this price, so I suspect this car will also sell quickly.

Wow that’s gorgeous. Love the white/tan, effortlessly cool.

Wish I could find a set of tan tex or leather seats for the 190

I think that's been on sale for a while , I came across it back in April when I was looking for a car

I haven't seen it before and I trawl listings regularly. In my experience, rust free 280s and diesels don't remain available for very long.

All w114/w115s were known as Stroke 8, due to their release year of 1968 I believe.

Its almost impossible to find a car in this condition with factory aircon at this price, so I suspect this car will also sell quickly.

Unless you live where I live :). It also has cruise control which is nice too.

I haven't seen it before and I trawl listings regularly. In my experience, rust free 280s and diesels don't remain available for very long.
If its not that one it was v similar from the same vendor , I remember googling the seller and not coming up with anything , tis a nice car..

I paid almost 10 grand for my w205 estate yet if this had been around at the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom