W114 saloon repair panels, spares etc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JcMercZ

Car
C230 Coupe (with AMG styling pack), W114 280e, W123 230e, W124 220 estate
Going to show some love to the 114! As its deteriorated a little sitting around.
Looking for door bottom repair panels, rear arch, under bumper( sides of car )repair panels, front wings or repair panels.
Maybe interested in other bits,

Also anything else that maybe of interest, eg. Interior, wheels etc.
What you guys got?
never know? Could be of interest?? Try me.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have a few bits left over. I think the left sill. Both rear under bumper sections. Sill is repro, bumper is genuine iirc

Don't think I need a sill, would it be possible for you to send some pictures of the parts?
What you looking for them?
Thanks

Last edited:
I have some parts including a grille, headlights and taillights off the top of my head.

Thanks for the reply.
Not parts I need..but will consider depending on condition.
How good is the grill...what you after for it?
Pm price please

I have some parts including a grille, headlights and taillights off the top of my head.

Thanks.
I've got the orangey/tan mb text interior. So that would not go.

blue carpets

Hi
Any news on he bits you mention?

I have a few bits left over. I think the left sill. Both rear under bumper sections. Sill is repro, bumper is genuine iirc

If any body has a top oil cooler hose for a 280e Il have that as mine has started to leak :(
Need the whole hose I think including the metal pipe that runs by the side of the block

I could do with a good offside headlamp, depends on price ? and upcoming mot expense !
Also rear chrome trim (below the boot)

Thanks

I could do with a good offside headlamp, depends on price ? and upcoming mot expense !
Also rear chrome trim (below the boot)

Thanks

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll dig it out for you and get some photos over to you!

PM sent .

Still looking.
Time waters go away!

I have been in discussions, regarding parts for different models of mercedes not just W114 parts. This has been with different sellers on here aswell.
There seems to be a lot of time wasters, who put up for sale post, or will reply, strike a deal and then go quiet...weird???!!!

I'm not here to waste anybody's time so please don't waste mine. I'm a man of my word if I'm happy and a deal is made I will complete,asap.

Please if your serious, let me know what you have.

Anyone know where I can get a brown interior from? Or the diaphragm under the passenger seat? If anyone has other parts I need a few more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom