W116 450sel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EDZ649

MB Enthusiast
Car
W210 E55 AMG
I have decided to part with my project as I need to concentrate on my new business and simply won't have time to give it the attention it deserves.

I have spent a lot of money getting the car mechanically sound and it went throught the last MOT without any advisories.

Have a read through the thread below, this should give you all the info you need about the car.

It will come with a virtually complete and identical non-running donor car
so there is a ready supply of parts etc. I also have two very good front wings, front valence and a pair of rear arch repair panels amoungst other spares etc.

I know I wont get back what I have invested but that's the nature of the beast. In view of that I am inviting sensible offers as I really don't know what it is worth. It is currently taxed and MOT'd so can be driven away. the donor car will need to be collected on a flatbed or similar.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/gene...50-sel-restoration-project-4.html#post1291383

The car has just been lowered with H & R springs and new standard shocks. I have all the original springs and shocks so it can be returned to its original height if you so wish. I also have a full set of the correct 'Baroque' alloys with good tyres to go with it.

Thanks,

Leigh.

If anyone wants more info or you want to come and have a look you can call me on 07724 756454.

Cleared all the snow and ice off her today, been standing since the middle of October and she started first flick of the key! Went for a spin, drove really well, forgotten how well to be honest and sounds lovely with the stainless exhaust. Surprised there's been no interest, it's a great running resto project.....

Just taxed it again for six months too!

Straight through the MOT this morning, just needed a brake light bulb :)

The car is finally sold, being collected tomorrow........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom