w123 280e Green Velour Interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kultzz

Car
rs turbo/280e/mk1 golf gti/transit/e320 cdi sport
my first post on here as ive just joined up.

my dad has owned his w123 280e since 1996

it has green velour interior but the car has been standing for the past 10 years or so and now that we want to get it back on road the interior seems to be tearing/ripping everytime we touch it.

where can we get the material or whole interior from in the same colour and style?

it has electric windows so holes in the door cards are not needed

thanks

i will upload some pictures once i find out how to transfer them from my phone to photobucket

this is a picture i found of the internet and it is exactly the same as this what we have

1970300DGreen19.jpg

You can still buy the fabric...I will ask a friend who has recently done just this recently.

You can still buy the fabric...I will ask a friend who has recently done just this recently.

any updates Sp!ke?

thanks

Sorry but you cannot buy the material. I have one and have been looking for ages. There are two companies in Germany that do the fabric. But it is different enough to be obvious. You would need to re upolster completely and then it would be OK but obviously expensive! Mine spent its life in a garage so is OK.

im still looking for this...

what is the name of the company in germany who do the fabric?

mah.de do a wide range of MB fabric. Not sure if they do velour or not

I think you'll end up doing the whole thing once you start replacing panels. It would fabulous if done well, though!

Nick Froome

my understand the blue is unavailable they run a few years ago not sure about green

Blue is listed with KHM.

I am half tempted to get the W114 done in red velour, I wonder if it was ever an option.

The problem about replacing panels is matching - dyes vary, cloth loses colour in the sun etc.

Last edited:
You could try giving d:class a call. They may be able to help or make some suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom