W123 Coupe sacrilege

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Paul, hope you're well. I'm putting mine away for winter too. She will be sitting atop the lift I've just bought. Steel prices seemed to have settled (at a high price :() and supply chain is working again to some extent so I have managed to find an affordable car lift in stock!
Hi mate, that sounds great. Where mine goes is a lift I can use, but probably not needed this winter. I hope so anyway!

Working on trim and interior this winter. Getting it back better; truim was starting to work loose and also let water in from the windows, so has to be done. Got some friends trying to source me some from Germany. I need an excuse to pop over and come back full of beer and Bratwurst - Hope you're well.

Well an update was the mechanic I use drove off the ramp with the front door opened, and it's been 7 months arguing with insurance about fixing it. Finally settled and she's being fixed, just updating the wheels too.

Well an update was the mechanic I use drove off the ramp with the front door opened, and it's been 7 months arguing with insurance about fixing it. Finally settled and she's being fixed, just updating the wheels too.

Jeez, nightmare. Stick some pics up when you're done. I do love a 123 Coupe.

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom