W123 owner from Mumbai - India

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome.

Hi,welcome to the forum:thumb:

Gorgeous car there my friend :) ! im always dropping in and out of Mumbai so fairly familiar with the area.... i go to Gujarat when i come and use mumbai as a stop over as no direct flights to GJ! will look out for u when im next there lol

Hi Nick, and welcome your car is a credit sir and would like to hear and see more
about it

Clive

Gorgeous car there my friend :) ! im always dropping in and out of Mumbai so fairly familiar with the area.... i go to Gujarat when i come and use mumbai as a stop over as no direct flights to GJ! will look out for u when im next there lol
hi i go to gujarat a lot as well what part of gujarat u from

Hi & welcome. Liking the chrome work. Clearly your pride and joy - nice one! Often wish new cars had the same style and attention to detail.

Keep us posted!

Gorgeous car there my friend :) ! im always dropping in and out of Mumbai so fairly familiar with the area.... i go to Gujarat when i come and use mumbai as a stop over as no direct flights to GJ! will look out for u when im next there

Swell...i suppose that is meetup in English :).... Wud be glad to meet you up...leme know and we could pull some local brew (no offense if you are tea totler) whilst we are at it... Cheers

Hi Nick, and welcome your car is a credit sir and would like to hear and see more
about it

Clive

Hey Clive...my real name is Nikhil (hope that does not twist your tongue!!) :) Nick just makes it smoother ;) thanks for the compliment really really toiled at locating her/looking for an unmolested example

Every saturday is spent (wife still not bitten my head off or threatened divorse) replacing parts not attended to since 84....and boy she is getting real refined which could put a modern car to shame. I ran a E220cdi in 2001 to 03 my last MB...and I tell you this for a 28 year old car she puts a lot of them new ones to shame. ...that is if you replace all the rubber, driveline bushes, dampers, clutch/brake/accelerator cylinders, dampers, bushes..etc she is as good as a modern merc on refinement....!....I just test drove a E250cdi (my dad is inthe market for one) and cud really tell that these w123's were reeally engineered !

Last edited:
Hi & welcome. Liking the chrome work. Clearly your pride and joy - nice one! Often wish new cars had the same style and attention to detail.

Keep us posted!

Thx...you ought to be sorry for fratanising with them other Bavarian sluts ;)

Carbuff,

That car is beautiful, especially in its setting... If I saw that car in mumbai it would make my holiday... Much more special than the new E Class in front of it.
Its amazing that you found such a clean car in India... whenever I have seen a W123 in India it has been totally battered.

However, knowing Indian roads, I would get some original 14" mexican hat alloys. They will be a much nicer ride.

I had exactly those 15" alloys on my W123 a while ago...

Personally I do not like the 8 hole wheels on a 123. Should it have "Mexican hat" ones normally?

Other than that I love the car and for Mumbai traffic it goes at just the right pace ;)

Personally I do not like the 8 hole wheels on a 123. Should it have "Mexican hat" ones normally?

Or even better :cool:

jaymanek-albums-r107-w123-picture5468-barock24.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom