w123 recaro seat brackets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shyam27

Car
1983 MB W123 280CE, 1985 Nissan Leopard Ultima F31, 1986 Honda Civic 1.3 SB3 x2, 2000 Aprilia ETX
Hello,

Thought it would be worth asking if anyone has Recaro seat brackets for a W123 floating around for sale?

Thought it would be worth a shot asking before buying them brand new.:dk:

Thanks!

Hi Crisc204,

Thanks for the link, I came across these when I was looking for a pair and I was tempted however they are from later period than the W123 that I'm planning to put them in so I didn't they would look so good.

I paid a little bit more and sourced some Recaro C
s-l1600%201_zpsxso03zoz.jpg
lassic c's.

Thanks!

recaro

they look very nice what are they from originally

I've bought them from a fella in Germany. Not sure what they're out of tbh, I will ask him.

i have a pair of genuine recaro brackets for sale, what exact seats do you have??

i have a pair of genuine recaro brackets for sale, what exact seats do you have??

Apparently they came out of a Porsche Cayenne, I'm sure they were put in after manufacture.

Thanks PSA, my seats are Recaro C Classics. And they're going into a W123. Will they fit?

the exact same ones in the pictures above? they will fit!

They are indeed the exact ones pictured. That's great news! :thumb: I will send you a personal message to make arrangements.

psa, I've sent you a private message. But not sure if it's gone through. Let me know if you don't receive it. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom