W123 Retrim Number 2!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
no ill be looking for a new steering wheel though... cant really retrim them without it looking rubbish.....

I know a man who brought a brand new W123 steering wheel for his car, it got written off before it was even fitted, it was still on a shelf (where it's been for years) in his garage last time I was there, I can ask him if he wants rid of it if you like, he might even give it you as he has a 124 now.

I know a man who brought a brand new W123 steering wheel for his car, it got written off before it was even fitted, it was still on a shelf (where it's been for years) in his garage last time I was there, I can ask him if he wants rid of it if you like, he might even give it you as he has a 124 now.

yes please mate!

the armrest is probably the best mod ive done in ages!

I can`t believe you`ve driven that car for so long without one!

An armrest is essential for the true 123 driving experience.....

:cool:

i thought it would get in the way of the manual lever but infact it works really well... thats if the passnger sits low down and straight up!

Whewwwww
I thought you were saying how good the black leather with white edging was. Poor me was about to say how once more I disagreed and how I thought those seats looked 'tired'

The second pictures are the business and I for one would be proud to settle my slightly large posterior on that very nice looking seat. :eek: :eek: :D

Well done and thanks for sharing the pictures.

Regards
John

Ah,manual..........

:eek:

An auto `box is essential for the true 123 driving experience....

:p

I was going to convert but they just rev too high.. have the donor car ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom