W123 seat material

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

123andAway

Car
W123 280e
I’ve posted this is a couple of places, so apologies if you’ve already read it.

I need some replacement material for my W123 front seats. The material is 037 Siena.

Please post if you know a supplier or any donor material. By the way, I’ve heard from cabrio.de that it is no longer in stock.

Thanks. DE0817D6-8D09-4656-8B80-1F80F6089B96.jpeg

Thats a tough one. I was looking for a drivers seat replacement covers for my w124 years ago (the bolster was worn through).
I searched for years no joke.

In the end I found a set of seats on ebay germany. the seller wanted only to sell as a pair. Knowing how hard they were to find i purchased them.

So ebay germany is an option.

Have you tried mercedes classic.

Have you tried car upholsters that repair them. Its surprising what they can do.

Thats a tough one. I was looking for a drivers seat replacement covers for my w124 years ago (the bolster was worn through).
I searched for years no joke.

In the end I found a set of seats on ebay germany. the seller wanted only to sell as a pair. Knowing how hard they were to find i purchased them.

So ebay germany is an option.

Have you tried mercedes classic.

Have you tried car upholsters that repair them. Its surprising what they can do.
Thanks, good advice. No Siena on eBay at the moment but will continue looking. The alternative is to re-cover all three seats in an available fabric (££).

I was in contact with an upholsterer but he would only supply the fabric if I had the work done at his rather exorbitant rate (double the average going rate). Fair enough I suppose.

I’ve posted this is a couple of places, so apologies if you’ve already read it.

I need some replacement material for my W123 front seats. The material is 037 Siena.

Please post if you know a supplier or any donor material. By the way, I’ve heard from cabrio.de that it is no longer in stock.

Thanks. View attachment 122842
This German oldtimer upholstery firm may be worth contacting. They have 100+ Mercedes OE fabrics listed on their website.

I've used d class before, they worked wonders on my old girl (124), seat bolster and centre arm rest edging

222.jpg225.jpg226.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom