W124 1990 2.5D black - breaking soon...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mj2k

Car
2000 Subaru Legacy GT (remapped to 300bhp)
As per this thread I'll soon be breaking a black 2.5D W124:

6_zpsh2uypjwt.jpg

I'll be sticking the engine on Ebay and keeping the spoiler, manual box & interior myself, but drop me a message if you need any other parts off the car. NB: none of the exterior panels have particularly good paintwork, but only the bumper plastics, rear doors and one alloy are realistically beyond saving.

Pics of it (complete with the many, many rust holes) are here:
W124 by mje2k | Photobucket

Ill take the strips below the headlights if you still have them :)

I've still got them alright, but the paintwork on them is terrible! They've sunbleached to near-white so they'll need sanding down and respraying, but if you're still interested drop me a PM and we can sort out a price from there.

Looking for pasanger side headlight ( Bosch). And drive side umber indicator

Looking for pasanger side headlight ( Bosch). And drive side umber indicator

Hi,

I've definitely got both of those bits, say £35 for the pair excluding postage?

To be clear they're for the pre-facelift model.

Just checked them and they're not rusty or damaged but the paintwork's so horrible I'll give them to you if you buy any other bits worth over £20 :)

I've rescued the working outside temperature display, part loom (5 pin plug and 2 pin plug) and sensor - £50 plus postage.

And I'd also want around £50 for that 90's spoiler which was on the car; I really want to keep it but my arm could be twisted :)

If anyone fancies any other bits before I stick the remains on Ebay, I'll do them for the average Ebay price less 10% rounded down to nearest £5, with a minimum of £15. Plus postage.

BTW I won't be taking the front wings off - they're in good condition but they're pattern parts so by the time you've collected them, sanded them down & resprayed them it'd be cheaper to buy them new. And I won't be rescuing the leather steering wheel or the alloys either (I need them to roll the car out of the garage!).

Last edited:
I've also got the pre-facelift grille.

Chrome / plastic in good condition, emblem / spring intact, £50 plus postage.

35£ sounds good. Pls sent me quality pictures.i want check condition and parts number on glass) many thx.

35£ sounds good. Pls sent me quality pictures.i want check condition and parts number on glass) many thx.

Here we go (took pics of both sides):
P3050347_zpspefj1jru.jpg

P3050346_zpsjktnxyrv.jpg

P3050345_zpskuc7bmoz.jpg

P3050344_zpst8lsn8kv.jpg

Ok. I did sent private txt .) thx

I want say thx so much for parts). To all members: VERY HONEST AND NICE PERSON. RECOMMENDED. ALL HIS PARTS LIKE FOR ME IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.

I want say thx so much for parts). To all members: VERY HONEST AND NICE PERSON. RECOMMENDED. ALL HIS PARTS LIKE FOR ME IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.

Thanks, I'm just glad some of the car will be helping to make another member's car even better :)

Quick message for anyone who's interested - the remains of the car is on Ebay, starting price £5 (Mercedes Benz W124 for spares | eBay).

If I don't get any bids (or if someone PMs me before it gets a bid) it'll be free to anyone who wants to collect it.

Hi their is the grill for sale and do you have cloe up pictures thank you denis

Hi their is the grill for sale and do you have cloe up pictures thank you denis

Hi, I have got the grille, but it's so good I really don't want to sell it; even the blue enamel on the Mercedes 'button' is intact:

P3070344_zpswbsh7wnm.jpg

P3070345_zpszegqxh1s.jpg

P3070346_zps3x4qps26.jpg

So I'd probably be looking for £50 plus postage for that

Hi if you do want to sell I am very interested in it. I would come and collect it I'm near Cambridge regards denis

I bought one from some one who said it was good. But it wasn't so I'm still on the lookout

I bought one from some one who said it was good. But it wasn't so I'm still on the lookout

Sure, if you can make it down to Hertford one evening you're welcome to check it over and take it, as long as you post pictures on here when it's fitted :)

Drop me a PM and we'll sort out when you can come down (Fri eve and Sat morning are out for me though)

Last call for bits!

I've removed everything I want / need from the shell and I'll be paying to get it taken away next week, so this is the last call if anyone needs any trim, doors, etc off the car. (it's in Hertford, just north of M25)

For example:
Rear lights - £20 the pair
Towbar - £30 complete
Front wings - £40 the pair (they're rust free and fit well, but they're pattern parts)

P3100344_zpspdw73dz3.jpg

P3100345_zpseip6y8al.jpg

P3100347_zpsr93pzwuy.jpg

P3100346_zpscxbskaix.jpg

Last edited:
I could be interested in the tow bar. Any pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom