W124 1994 280e where is the fuel relay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monroy

Car
W124
W124 1994 280e Morning everyone I’m struggling to find my fuel relay to the left of the battery I have this 003 545 56 05 checking it out on the internet it’s for the a/c then there this one behind the battery just on the right 000 540 67 45 with a fuse on top is it this one does any one now thank you roy94450C12-67F3-4D76-9884-0023975851BF.jpeg34CCC8DC-45D1-4258-9BAF-671DDEE3F2E2.jpeg

Neither are your fuel pump relay. One is the OVP and the other one, as you say, is the A/C control relay. The fuel pump relay is the one with a fuse on directly adjacent to the A/C module. A small, square conventional relay.

Neither are your fuel pump relay. One is the OVP and the other one, as you say, is the A/C control relay. The fuel pump relay is the one with a fuse on directly adjacent to the A/C module. A small, square conventional relay.

Thank you Martyn I’ll check it out when I get home later I don’t suppose you have a picture of it regards Roy

Thank you Martyn I’ll check it out when I get home later I don’t suppose you have a picture of it regards Roy
Unfortunately that part of my engine bay is stripped out at the moment and will look nothing like yours. Sorry.

Thank you very much very helpful I’ve done a lot of head scratch I haven’t seen anything like your reply on the web so thank you r

Well if your fuel pump relay as a fuse on the top thats a new one on me .
I think its called multi functional relay .. no fuse on top the one with the fuse or fuses , would be the OVP relay

Last edited:
Well if your fuel pump relay as a fuse on the top thats a new one on me .
I think its called multi functional relay .. no fuse on top the one with the fuse or fuses , would be the OVP relay
Absolutely, definitely the the M104 in a 1994 car DOES have a fuse on top of the relay. It is the same relay as the 40A radiator fan relay.

Last edited:
Martyn you posted before i could edit my above post ... Your right i was wrong ..
And is it green with a fuse on the top ..?

Hi Martyn I’ve just got home is it this

Attachments

• B3DBC769-E700-456F-B973-9ED5CA4E7E20.jpeg
    B3DBC769-E700-456F-B973-9ED5CA4E7E20.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Hi the fuse is ok can I cross any of the poles with wire just to test power to the fuel pump ?

That is news to me ..and worth remembering for owners with the M104

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom