W124 300D Turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What an absolute belter!!!

No need to think twice about the mileage with that steering wheel and those seats!!

Is it just me, or is there a trend starting for these older cars that can be worked on and are 100 times less complicated and more reliable than the newer stuff?

Bloody Good Advert, too.

I'll drive this one back at cost and sandwiches!

Cheers,

Paul

I'd rather have orthopaedic seats and a hair-drier then leccy rear windows.

Is it just me, or is there a trend starting for these older cars that can be worked on and are 100 times less complicated and more reliable than the newer stuff?

I think there is...the 300TD will rise like a phoenix one day...maybe...

Wow!

That's how you sell a car.

Those look like they are factory photos taken when it was built!

Looks as good as new.

Wow!

That's how you sell a car.

I'll say, a great job that one - and what a fantastic car.

Sometimes you look at a nice car and are tempted but the images just don't tell you enough. It's not as if people are going to run out of film!!!

I've bought many, many things (100+) from the German's over the years and have only been disappointed twice - and only slightly at that.

Have a browse on Ebay USA if you want to see some truly breathtaking car sales images, they can do the job.

Cheers,

Paul

That's very nice indeed. Shame the W124 turbo diesel never got here.

wow that vehicle is fantastic
stunning photos

It's a beautiful car, does anyone know how "fast" if that's the correct measure of forward motion for a W124 diesel, one of these is, my W124 300d manual was acceptable, but I imagine a turbo gives a good amount of extra torque.

There's something about all Merc Diesels that makes me smile when driving them. Love the one you're with!

Attachments

• diesel.JPG
    diesel.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 65
The bidding looks very strange :) on that but no denying the car is special based on the information supplied.

The bidding looks very strange :) on that but no denying the car is special based on the information supplied.

Quite a lot of low feedback bidders towards the top of the pile, you're right

Just made almost Eur 6200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom