W124 300D with AMG kit and AERO 1's...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sweet. You really would never wonder what's just overtaken you as it will never overtake you, but fun nonetheless. I love the madness of the AMG bling combined with the performance of an OM603.

The wheels were mine and can see he still has my old track tyre on it

Has only done 179k miles and the rear bumper seems to be drooping a little.......I'm out!

Has only done 179k miles and the rear bumper seems to be drooping a little.......I'm out!

The rear bumper droppping a little is indicitive of what exactly?

In my experience, these AMG bumpers at this age can become rather wavey and distorted and could well be the case here...

PS: Not aiming to be ****y, but if theres some all important W124 knowledge to be gained that i have missed , i would like to know too....:thumb:

Hi all. This is my car for sale. Admittedly the rear bumper could be aligned better. There are A couple of other issues which could be improved aesthetically such as one of the wiper blades is missing off a headlamp wiper and also all 4 tyres are not of the same brand. I'll try and get all these issues addressed. But overall it's a very clean and tidy example. Any questions please pass them my way. Thanks for the interest guys.

Description says Air Conditioning, climate control and leather .... don't see any of those!

Normal ventilation and MB tex, neither to be sniffed at, but not as the ad states.

Still loving the look!

Great looking car, as above, loving the practically / looks ratio

Made sensible money, someone got a good buy

I'm surprised it made that much, does a AMG kit really double the price of the car?

Yes, I'd expect it to put £1k on an otherwise fairly mundane car.

Bear in mind it'll cost that to source and paint/install the kit anyway.

Wheels worth at least £800.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom