W124 300TD Estate - Bits and Pieces wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tomghannon

Car
1992 W124 300TD, 2001 W210 E320CDI
Hi all,

Just got back my 300TD yesterday after a full respray and am delighted with the end result. I will post pictures later.

Anyway, I'm after the following if anyone can help:

1. Centre roll top console storage box
2. Rear luggage compartment cover
3. Set of Floor Mats
4. Rear luggage area protector - preferably something in rubber with a raised lip all round.
5. Clear front indicator and repeater lens (both sides)
6. Smoked or similar rear light clusters.

I know most of the above are available on Ebay and the like, I would prefer to give the business to a forum member if possible.

Thanks

i have a set of origonal rubber mats with the mercedes emblum on them or are u looking for fabric mats?

what colour do u need the roll top cover at the back u need i have cream and biege (if yours is grey we can swap!!).

what colour centre console u need as a w124 coupe is being broken with leather interior, i realise interior is no good for you but other bits might

also it is best to get mercedes protective plastic box at the back rather than a mat much better protection.

if u are changing the front indicator lights u should consider facelift bonnet (i know too late as u just sprayed the car!), the coupe has a nice one, btw u do not need to change front lights to face lift u can use the non facelift ones (it will look odd though).

pm if u need help

Last edited:
i have a set of origonal rubber mats with the mercedes emblum on them or are u looking for fabric mats?

Thanks Chris - the rubber mats would be perfect thanks. Can you let me know via the forum or pm if you prefer and I can make arrangements to obtain them from you.

Many thanks

wjat colour do u need the roll top cover at the back u need i have cream and biege (if yours is grey we can swap!!).

what colour centre console u need as a w124 coupe is being broken with leather interior, i realise interior is no good for you but other bits might

also it is best to get mercedes protective plastic box at the back rather than a mat much better protection.

if u are changing the front indicator lights u should consider facelift bonnet (i know too late as u just sprayed the car!)

pm if u need help

Thanks Dinoy, I can't pm you as my post count isn't high enough yet.:eek:

My car has a cream MB TEX interior so the cream load cover should suit.

Where would I source the protective plastic box?

I don't think that I could stretch to changing to a facelift bonnet after spending €2000+ on a full respray, although I would like to!

What bits do you have that may suit on the interior?

Many thanks.

my email [email protected]

interior i believe the coupe is cream/biege (double check centre console for u on colour) but they are hard to find in the right colour.

it might be better to take whole centre console and the inserts under the dash to make that match but the seats will be probably a a slightly different shade but match the carpet to fool the eyes. and keep originals in case somebody wants them when u sell the car!!.

the cream protective cover is here no problem i will install the biege on mine. as it is on my 1996 w124 e300 diesel 7 seater estate the last one built in 1996!!.

what is the exterior colour of your car??, the bonnet is black metallic u can get for around £100.

interior u tell me what u want carpets no good leather no good for you, it has leather steering (not good condition) but can be treated with airbag. aircon.

clk alloys with good tyres.

the back box best place is ebay i got one recently for £1 but cost me £20 to go and get it and it was welll worth it, they original cost £500. i will keep an eye on ebay.

they do come up but they cannot be shipped to best to arrange trip to pick up everything all together i guess. specially for heavy item and u can also do on site colour match

Last edited:
my email [email protected]

interior i believe the coupe is cream/biege (double check centre console for u on colour) but they are hard to find in the right colour.

it might be better to take whole centre console and the inserts under the dash to make that match but the seats will be probably a a slightly different shade but match the carpet to fool the eyes. and keep originals in case somebody wants them when u sell the car!!.

the cream protective cover is here no problem i will install the biege on mine. as it is on my 1996 w124 e300 diesel 7 seater estate the last one built in 1996!!.

what is the exterior colour of your car??, the bonnet is black metallic u can get for around £100.

interior u tell me what u want carpets no good leather no good for you, it has leather steering (not good condition) but can be treated with airbag. aircon.

clk alloys with good tyres.

the back box best place is ebay i got one recently for £1 but cost me £20 to go and get it and it was welll worth it, they original cost £500. i will keep an eye on ebay.

they do come up but they cannot be shipped to best to arrange trip to pick up everything all together i guess. specially for heavy item and u can also do on site colour match

Thanks Dinoy,

I will Email photos to you later today.

I have a centre roll top console storage box in black with burr wood. Good condition but no keys.

Thanks Chris - the rubber mats would be perfect thanks. Can you let me know via the forum or pm if you prefer and I can make arrangements to obtain them from you.

Many thanks

u dont have pm so im in somerset they are free to a member so just pick them up or organise postage cheers chris

I have a centre roll top console storage box in black with burr wood. Good condition but no keys.

do u need anything special to fit them on a non facelift w124, also costs pls

Thanks Dinoy,

I will Email photos to you later today.

u still want the luggage cover as i sourced a grey one for my car, i have 2 avail in cream and biege for w124 they are £60 each if people want them

I believe the front indicators are the same as the saloon in which case I have three clear in the loft, one has a hairline crack but is useable and you can swap one of the others, one of which is brand new to make an excellent pair.

£13 posted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom