W124 300TD with sport chassis

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

millo777

MB Enthusiast
Car
1997 W140 S600L/2003 S211 320cdi
It's not even as wildly expensive as I'd imagine for a Charles ironprice car.

I've not seen a Diesel w124 with a sport chassis before...or electric heated seats for the matter.

Car Detail

Excellent.

Im sure I know that number plate. Possible a forum members car as was?

His leather interior looks a lot like cloth to me. Unless my computer is playing up.

Last edited:
He always uses a really lousy low res camera John, so in this case the effect is similar to cloth, but it's just distortion.

Miles wouldn't bother me, if the suspension has been kept in good shape I think that's quite a nice car.

Hmmm, trade in my current estate? That one has lots of toys mine does not. But then again mine is just about bob on with the standard suspension all sorted just last year.

You've sorted yours John, my suspicion with any new car is that there will be plenty of things to sort.

Looking at it again, that's definitely cloth!

Last edited:
Hmmm I seem to remember a forum member who lives in Scotland buying and Ironprice car and he had shed loads of work to do on it, mostly underneath too.

Thanks for the reality slap Charles.

5 grand with 193K ("now fully run in" FFS) & cloth?

He's havin' a larf.

Hmmm I seem to remember a forum member who lives in Scotland buying and Ironprice car and he had shed loads of work to do on it, mostly underneath too.

me?

personally my green estate I bought from Charles Ironside has been a fantastic car. I bought it in 2008 and really it hasnt required much considering I've done over 100k in it since and its a daily driver, left out in the wet & cold. Its needed stuff doing yes, but it is 20 years old...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom