W124 300td

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SHAKTER

Car
W124 320TE, W124 300CE, W124 E36 AMG, W210 E240 V6, G Wagon
So what do we think of this peeps?!

Mercedes W124 300td estate For Sale (1992) on Car And Classic UK [C655168]

I'm hankering after a w124 estate as a family wagon for some reason. Looking for something to work on and get looking like Jay's gorgeous E36! I'm not fussed about a tatty example as long as it's mechanically sound. I don't know why, but I think I've got the 124 itch...again.

Maybe the one above is a bit too tatty....or is it?! :crazy:

Will probably last longer than the W210 V6 you have if mine was anything to go by. 2000 model and rust all over the place. Go for it!

Spend £2000-2500 on that and you'll have a nice £700 estate car

Nick Froome

It needs too much doing to it and then some to include the stuff that hasn't been confessed to... all these cars have reached the stage where they need something doing to them every few months. That's old cars for you. No depreciation but frequent cash outgoings.

Spend £2000-2500 on that and you'll have a nice £700 estate car
g.png

Nick Froome
that price included shipping?

in 8 years of ownership of my beautifull 300D salon I've propably spent twice that if not more. and that is parts only as most work is diy. it has 240k, no rust, all works as it should incl a/c. it's definite keeper as can't justify sellingit after all those years/£££

I'd get the multi-valve, superb vehicle.

200k+ on mine, just did a run to Belgium in utter comfort and returned 38mpg.

Thanks all. I've got my eyes peeled for a good'un.

What do they mean about digit missing from front number plate. There is no room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom