W124 320 cabriolet Current Values

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

michaelk3289

Car
2007 W211 E280 CDI Avantgarde
Hi All

just thought i would throw this out there and see what the forum thinks

I've been a big fan of the W124 for a long time (as many of us are) especially in cabriolet version

I've seen a bit of a hike over the years in prices with good ones asking 20k plus

however a quick search today (scratch an itch as it were) found only a few maybe 5 and in 320 and 220 form (is that because of the time of year?) secondly they weren't great examples (bar a lovely one i found) but also prices were lower than i thought?

what do we think of the current values and where do we think good ones are going

additionally can some one put a figure on a good clean 320 example with 100k + miles, sportline, heated/elec leather, service history and clean body (little if no rust on arches (paintwork))

When they get to this age it's all about condition and specification so it's rather difficult to provide a rule of thumb.

Michael:Their prices are all over the show at the moment and now is the right time to buy

Good ones will start going up soon I think

The very best you can afford as per the spec you've outlined and you should be still smiling in 10 years time - I know I am. :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom