w124 500e - 1991

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

500E

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 E500 Limited / 2008 C63 AMG
Mercedes 500e LHD e 500 w124 e class 5.0 v8 auto, 12m mot, no reserve auction | eBay

Looks like a genuine enough car and has no reserve on it so might go for a realistic price, looks like a very early one too, being on a H reg. Not sure about "car never modified" part as it looks to have the uprated facelift front bonnet and grill, clear front indis, facelift airbox, facelift headlights (non E500 units, Bosch 124 ones) and a performance, modified exhaust backbox.

Looks like good spec, not all of them had climate, heated seats, electric steering column, sunroof etc.

I do really like it though and I'd be having a look if I didn't own one - love 500E's in black :thumb:

Doesn't look too bad, I'd be tempted to view it and check the underside though and drive it (hard) if you're serious.

dont know about bidding himself. alot of bidders dont turn up or contact after winning.
work colleague had an audi a6 on there last week, a couple turned up, looked at the car, made an offer which he accepted. the auction price reached more than the sale price. like he said the previous 3 auction winners hadnt contacted him.

There are some right idiots on eBay though. I sold something the other week by auction and within five minutes of it ending the winner sent me a message asking to cancel her bid. Cheers then. And one in five of my items I sold recently were non paying bidders.

Ever since e-bay stopped allowing sellers to give buyers Negative Feedback, e-bay has gone down hill in my opinion and has resulted in loads of time wasters getting away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom