W124 AlarmMerced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marjanov

Car
Mercedes W124
Mercedes W124 230E year1992
Alarm Scorpion MPT 1340 (838 W.T Licence Exempt-this is from the bottom of Red siren box)
Alarm is not working.l have got remote with new battery and red LED working.l have got small round key and l turned it righr-left alarm is not working.
Is there immobiliser on my car? l do not know.l do know is that there is nothing under front passenger feet.
Two blade fuses before Alarm siren box are new but I found out with control lamp(test lamp) there is no power.
Please if anyone knows more about this alarm please let me know.
Thank You

I think the best thing you can do is to Google search and find an auto electrical alarm fitter to check you alarm but .If you go operating on the alarm you might not get the car to start again .

Matjanov Only way that i can help you ,,is with a manual that has information on the Scorpion alarm fitted to W124 .
Google this Model 124 Maintenance Manual Index pick your engine from the list ,, then go to number 82 and then 82-0983.

Thank you optimusprime.
Manual is too much for me but as you said l will try to find auto electrical alarm fitter.
It will be nice to find one familiar with this type Scorpion and W124.
Could you please let me know how to know is there immobiliser on my W124.
Thank you.

You read the manul its in there about the Scorpion alarms . Sorry to say,, but the Scorpion alarm is no longer made and the company sold out to another manufacturer . Only alarm key fobs on the market now .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom