W124 Alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Placid Casual

Car
W124 260E, Alfa Romeo GT
Looking for some 'period' W124 alloys, with tyres ideally.

Let me know what you have...

I have set of four genuine original Cosworth 15" - 15 Slot Alloys without tyres. They are in good condition but would benefit from a restoration if you are looking for perfect.

Based in Kent. Paisley Freight will ship overnight in the UK for £30

I've got a set of 4 original mb 8 hole alloys which were standard fit on the later w124 models. The they need a refurb and the tyres need replacing, but you can ha e them for £60. They're in Swansea.

Looking for some 'period' W124 alloys, with tyres ideally.

Let me know what you have...
I have 5 rims and 4 with tires. They are the original rims on my 95 e320. They have some dents and dings as you would imagine with rims that are over 20 years old, but I'd let go of all 5 for 100 dollars. The only trouble is you would have to wait till I have the rest of the car dismantled before I can let them go. Its bad enough i am stripping it on the street. The neighbors would completely flip if I took the wheels off

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I have the original 8 hole set of 4 alloys
w124 sportline alloys 8 hole
7j x15 ET41
Part number A1244011902
Inbox me if interested

I have set of four genuine original Cosworth 15" - 15 Slot Alloys without tyres. They are in good condition but would benefit from a restoration if you are looking for perfect.

Based in Kent. Paisley Freight will ship overnight in the UK for £30

Sold to another member.

I have some early 16" Aero AMG (forged by O.Z. racing) for sale. They have yoko AD08R tyres.

You can see them in the pictures. They have been refurbished, however show some pitting as I did not want them filled. One has a very slight buckle, could be easily sorted.

1990 Mercedes W124 Superturbodiesel | Retro Rides

And i do have 4 124 Sportline 15" 15 hole alloys, 6.5"J's that need a refurb. Inc perished tyres.

I have some early 16" Aero AMG (forged by O.Z. racing) for sale. They have yoko AD08R tyres.

You can see them in the pictures. They have been refurbished, however show some pitting as I did not want them filled. One has a very slight buckle, could be easily sorted.

1990 Mercedes W124 Superturbodiesel | Retro Rides
Hi do you still have the 16” wheels as I’m looking for one. Is it the ET 37 7.5j ones with ///AMG ?

thanks

Apial this is an old post that you have found . . Sorry to have to tell you this but Bruce passed away a few years ago .And so many of us do still miss him .

I’m
Apial this is an old post that you have found . . Sorry to have to tell you this but Bruce passed away a few years ago .And so many of us do still miss him .
I’m so sorry.

Not a problem thats something i have done in the past by doing a Google search .I look at the date on the items it finds now .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom