W124 AMG bodykit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercedes_w115

Car
W126 560SEL AMG bodykit, W124 300TE 24v
Hello! Im searching for a AMG bodykit. I found cheap ones in the states but the shipping cost is to expensive 800 USD.. Searching on an maybe some one on the forum have a bodykit or know a person who have or a company in europe who mades copys?

An original one will be both very hard to find and expensive. I sold one recently, it went to Germany and sold for £1600. That was for a Facelift A\C124 kit.

You will have better luck looking for donor cars with kits on... Ive seen at least two estates on ebay recently with kits fitted and they are both advertised for a few hundred £.

You will have better luck looking for donor cars with kits on... Ive seen at least two estates on ebay recently with kits fitted and they are both advertised for a few hundred £.

I must have missed those than

The first picture does not show an AMG bumper on the front witch makes you think there isn't one.The skirts are the same as the ones on eBay saction so the only good left is the rear bumper

He updated the pictures saying that he has now re installed the AMG bumper... looks odd... i bet it suffered some damage.

I really want a Gen II front bumper for my coupe.

1st thing as we know its pretty darn hard to find, secondly i would want to retro fit properly the chrome pieces in the bumper from the original.

The rest of the car will stay kit free. The front AMG bumper on a 124 is really the dogs. transforms the front end.

I would pay a reasonable sum for one + fogs.

Hello! Im searching for a AMG bodykit. I found cheap ones in the states but the shipping cost is to expensive 800 USD.. Searching on an maybe some one on the forum have a bodykit or know a person who have or a company in europe who mades copys?

There is a chap on ebay that is making replicas i think. They are Gen 1 i believe..

i think this maybe the same guy you are describing?

I have an 89 coupe with a full genuine AMG kit with the recessed AMG lettering on the front bumper and also on the ducktail.
I also have the 17" AMG monoblock alloys with a diamond polished lip.
How much is this worth?

i want to sell my white 230 amg with gen 1 kit little damage to the front bumper but nothing somone in the know cant sort out tax and tested £1000 i'll put the link of the pic's next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom