W124 AMG Bodykit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

laybourn124

Car
Mercedes 230E
Hi.

I have just acquired a W124 230E and am looking for some tips on where to get some AMG bodykit and AMG Wheels for it?

Help greatly appreciated.

Tom (Newbie:D)

I have the AMG kit for a Coupe, but may be able to help you with the AMG period wheels? Contact me on 07415049382

I have the AMG kit for a Coupe, but may be able to help you with the AMG period wheels? Contact me on 07415049382

I thought you sold yours for £800 :rolleyes: yet third of that price for my bumpers was to much

body kit

hi mate

just my 2 pence

u wont beat an original kit, but i have just in the last few days threw an amg replica kit on (bumpers front and rear, side skirts, roof spoiler, boot spoiler, rear trunk spoiler)

it came out better than i expected...fitted quite nice and im no professional

it was an import from Latvia and come in around 9 days landed and well packed

just and idea, but if u want something truly on the money, get an original from the correct era

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/bodywork/192636-w124-e220-restore-budget-amg-convert.html

it wont look bad all shiney and painted i dont think

just as an option mate

cheers and good luck

I recently ordered one of the replica spoilers that are on eBay coming from Poland, same guys do a full kit. It was horrible. Ended up sending it back, would have been near impossible to make it fit properly... Sounds like fudge1984 has had far better luck with the Latvia supplier... BTW, if anyone has a genuine 124 AMG saloon rear spoiler for sale please pm me.

- D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom