W124 boot lid info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Hi from day one of owning my w124 i have never liked how the basic w124 was finished off ,in the boot area that is .I really want to know if any other member as fitted the W124 coupe boot liner to the W124 saloon trunk lid .Just to finish it off .

No one ever done this .The boot lid is bare .I have seen them on the W124 convertable boot lids .Just thought it would finish it off with one on my boot.

Carat Thats good to know .Its just finding one now . I have looked at a few times, and even fitted some carpet squares in there that i cut had cut down .But they never looked right. Thank you

Have you got the rear quarter panel liner's to?

carat they are all there that it came new with .Its nice all but the boot lid ,on opening its like a ford cortina .You can see the struts corner to corner ,and the triangle .Just a basic W124 with a few goodies thrown in .Not knocking it .I was lucky to find a original front wing in my code diamond blue.Picked it up off ebay ,as the chap had looked after it but total write off on the left hand side. The wing is a beauty. So only need one more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom