w124 ce on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Here we go chaps and chapesses ......

Looks alright, not sure about the colour , nasty wheels too...... but they can be sold and nice ones acquired....... ;)

Best of all ...... doesn't appear to be a reserve or a disclaimer that 'this car is adverised elsewhere so i reserve the right to withdraw from sale at any time' so could end up being bought cheap......

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10398&item=4531395960&rd=1

I keep my beadies peeled so you don't have too.... :D

Last edited:
No, those are 16's maybe even 15's :eek:

Mine are 17's

Check the profile of the tyres on the 'gold car' its huge !! ;)

Its in southall! I wouldn't buy a london car becasue of the short journeys they do and that they tend to be all beaten up, covered in car park style little dents. But southall is another story, i had a mate that lived in Acton and i went though southall to get there a few times and shit my pants, its just another world. If that car has 1 straight pannel on it i'll be amazed.

eddie_E said:
If that car has 1 straight pannel on it i'll be amazed.
You can get the dents repaired while it's at the bodyshop for the respray ;)

Just book marked that sale. I would be interested to see what it goes for at the end (having just bought one :rolleyes: )

I notice though that it suffers W124 rot ie the front right wing is rusty. Wonder what the left side is like?

Last edited:
Ian B Walker said:
Just book marked that sale. I would be interested to see what it goes for at the end (having just bought one :rolleyes: )

It doesn't look half as nice as yours though Ian .....

Or half as nice as mine for that matter ;)

Howard, mines previous owner was a real fanatic when it came to looking after it, wasnt he Ray :D

Ian B Walker said:
Howard, mines previous owner was a real fanatic when it came to looking after it, wasnt he Ray :D

I can believe it, i've seen pictures of it.. its beautiful.

I'm much the same ..... there are a few things that need doing , but it's gonna be as and when i can get the money ... i'm not as highly paid as all you lot ;) remember , i work for the government !!

The thing is that shes a good looker when shes clean and polished (she passes the 5 yard test) ,if you look closely you will see that its not perfect but i'll get there eventually. Its a great car and i love it to bits !

cheers

H

p.s. you need to chance your profile - it says that you have a 260E and a 200T!!

eddie_E said:
Its in southall! I wouldn't buy a london car becasue of the short journeys they do and that they tend to be all beaten up, covered in car park style little dents. But southall is another story, i had a mate that lived in Acton and i went though southall to get there a few times and shit my pants, its just another world. If that car has 1 straight pannel on it i'll be amazed.
You would be amazed how nicely a car can be kept in London without anyone bending the panels or damaging it :) I had a string of very nice cars while living in a nasty area :D wasn't till I moved out to the sticks I had some yokel F*CKWIT remove my badges to my MR2

Ian B Walker said:

Ya think ?? The new one is sick of the sight of polishing cloths already.

Just saving the pennies to start modding again as you seem to have all my previous shiny bits

Howard said:
p.s. you need to chance your profile - it says that you have a 260E and a 200T!!

But I have :D and I work for Royal Mail :crazy:

kikkthecat said:
Just saving the pennies to start modding again as you seem to have all my previous shiny bits
But yours are on the way up, you will have them Sunday :D

Last edited:
so you have three mercs ...... a 260e a e220 coupe and a 200t ?

someones getting hold of too much money !!! ;)

Howard said:
so you have three mercs ...... a 260e a e220 coupe and a 200t ?

someones getting hold of too much money !!! ;)

Howard, I wish. The 200T is being broken for spares but at the moment is still on the road as I have to tow a trailer this weekend. Also I am thinking of a career change that revolves around Mercedes (at the investigation stage) and lastly Royal Mail pay peanuts. Thw wife working too helps with the fuel bills :rolleyes:

Well, it went for £1300 , so someones had a bargain, even with the nasty colour and lame wheels!!!

Howard said:
Well, it went for £1300 , so someones had a bargain, even with the nasty colour and lame wheels!!!

and the rusty wing. Makes you wonder how much rust was on the other side?

I expect he took a photo from the 'good' side !! the other side is probably streaked with rust and chips and dents !!! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom