W124 CE roof rack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like the advert ended... :confused:

I know some people were after these. The price was 70 Euro's which was a bargain.

Anyway, the keyword to look for is "Grundtraeger", using this keyword, you should find one a little easier.

(EDIT) A quick search finds another one HERE

Last edited:
Crikey, I seem to have bagged a bargain!

Can anyone tell me the best way to pay for an item overseas, we don't have a Paypal account (not a regular ebay user)... and the vendor doesn't accept paypal it seems.

I have emailed the vendor and offered a cheque, direct bank transfer or a bank draft..

Any advice appreciated.

Now I just need some skis :)

Ade

Last edited:
Just use bank transfer.

wow, you really did get a bargain. :bannana:

The racks fit all manner of accessories, not just for Skiis as the design is still the same as on new models.

If it's a German eBayer just send cash in an envelope. You can get a special postal service for cash for about £4 at the Post Office

I find it truly amazing that the easiest & cheapest way to send money to Europe is to put cash in an envelope. But, for small sums, it's true

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

wow, you really did get a bargain. :bannana:

The racks fit all manner of accessories, not just for Skiis as the design is still the same as on new models.

If it goes to plan, I'll be after a small roof box soon.. We've just ordered a travel cot to add to the other paraphernalia..

Cheers for the heads up.

Ade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom