W124 chrome gear shift surround

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hirbod

Car
E250 Diesel W210
Hi Everyone
I went to the dealership and bought the chrome gear shift surround for my 1990 W124 PART NO A 170 267 02 88 as mentioned , but it seems to be too small and doesnt fill the gap round the gear, can anybody help? Any advice will be most appreciated as I would fancy one of these.
Cheers everyone.
Hirbod

Originally posted by hirbod
I went to the dealership and bought the chrome gear shift surround for my 1990 W124 PART NO A 170 267 02 88 as mentioned , but it seems to be too small and doesnt fill the gap round the gear, can anybody help? Any advice will be most appreciated as I would fancy one of these.
Have you got any pics we can look at?

Re: Re: W124 chrome gear shift surround

Originally posted by Shude
Have you got any pics we can look at?

I will take a picture and let you have a look, how do I load a picture as I have never done one? Is it easy? By the way i tried the surround at the dealership and when it did not fit, I gave it back
Cheers. Hirbod

W124s have two different frames, one small one similar to the one in the 190s, and one broader one - but I thought this latter one was only featured from late '91 or so...

Models before late '89 (or so) doesn't have a separate frame, only a rubber fixed to the wood pressing down to the shiftergate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom