w124 convertible e36 engine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sure I have seen it before. Personally I think it looks awful but then i am probably in a minority of one here. The lowering and the oversized alloys do it no favours in my opinion.

I went to look at that car for Ollie. So much hidden rust it was unreal, no way is there any ting AMG about it. body kit fits where it touches and interior is crap. Not worth £4k never mind £9k. I have the photos if anyone is interested. Oh and its a 3.2 not a 3.6.

needs the full VIN and pictures of engine.

Unless it had the engine change in a month then it does not have one
As I said ^ it`s been on ebay a few times but this is the first time it mentions a 3.6 engine

The colour and kit is great....looks like it's lowered a tad too much imo but that and any rust issues are an easy fix.

Very pretty car and i wouldn't mind owning a 4 seater convertible one day...the only convertible i have is the r129 Lorinser SL.

talbir

personally really like the colour combo, however i would have concerns about who was the last owner and why he felt need to lower so much, not wanting to cause offence here but normally people who lower their cars also thrash the hell out of them!!!!

i should know i used to be one of those who did it!!!!!

had a really nice 205 gti which i had a Ecosse kit, lowered, Cobra sidewinder seats, 2.0l engine upgrade an big alloys (well it was nice before i started thrashing it around)

luckily i grew up many years ago and wouldnt dream of messing about with ANY car nowadays.

for 10k id look for a really clean original car without ad ons or lowering kits

just my opinon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom