W124 coupe advice on repairing inner fender rust both front and rear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All apologies for not responding back earlier but busy at work and getting the car ready I have the gasket job done aka oil leak in coolant plus all the ignition system over hauled etc. Basically what need is ecu as the wiring loom was a mess so got sileck to re do loom cheaper than merc dealers quote. I need ecu repair as not firing on 1 cylinder had got my hands on another ecu and work fine no issues. Can anyone tell me where I can it repaired or where I can get one. Attached is ref of the ecu is bosch ecu part no 0261203 492 or merc part no 016 545 60 32 it's for e320 c124 1995 model
Please message me.

Kam i would ask the same seller about the ecu that i gave you the address for Tell Rob your a member of this forum .He will look after you .He as been a god send to me . Did you check if any of the pins in the top of your ECU are not bent over and not contacting inside when the cover is fitted back on ?.. Also some of those e320 were fitted with electronic speedos .Whats the number on your speedo clock the one under the trip milage slot ..

Usually what packs in on these ECUs are the so called ignition driver transistors 3 in all each driving a coil which fires 2 spark plugs in the so called lost spark system. I posted a "how to" repair these a while back.
W124 Misfire/Idle Issues

Thanks for the reply yes the ecu pins are fine it seems that the transistors are at fault so ecu good but need to repair the transistors inside the ecu. Appreciate the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom