W124 coupe interior swap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scooby220

Car
This may take a while.......
Hi,

Looking to swap my beige cloth interior for a leather interior out of a 1990 300ce coupe.

The leather interior is heated and both front seats are electric and drivers side has a memory function. Apart from the seats, door cards inc. switches, centre console with heated switches, do I need anything else ?

My car is a 1995 E220 coupe so will it have the connectors/loom already in the car ?

Any help would be appreciated ?

You'll need all of the wiring looms and the relay for the seat heaters, which are a massive pita to remove from the donor car. If you can remove them yourself, it will be invaluable experience for refitting them to your car.

Sounds obvious, but check all the functions before fitting if possible, and lubricate the seat tracks and gearing for the adjustements ont he seat base.

As a totally seperate issue. When you've got the door cards off your car, take the opportunity to grease the window reg and check strap.

all the looms plug into a ready fitted and powered panel behind the drivers side inner kick panel at the side of the accelerator.

time consuming but very straightforward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom