W124 Coupe Mercedes Overmats Part Nos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dougal74

Car
Past: 2008 S211 E280CDi A/G Estate, 2000 ML430, 1992 300TE Auto, 1995 E320 Coupe - all gone
I have downloaded that "official" EPC and am learning how to use it (slowly).

However, I can't seem to find overmats (I find some references to "carpet" and "corded" in general parts) but not really sure they are right?

I am looking for a set of the corded carpet ones to match mushroom (265) and the rubber overmats because the colour picks up dirt easily. Can anyone help?

Many thanks, Adam

P.S. as an obscure one - is the plastic bowl for the spare wheel retainer supposed to be loose, I assume there is a plastic mount that fits into the bracket on the floor but mine seems to be missing so the bowl is loose?

dougal74 said:
P.S. as an obscure one - is the plastic bowl for the spare wheel retainer supposed to be loose, I assume there is a plastic mount that fits into the bracket on the floor but mine seems to be missing so the bowl is loose?

It screws down. Mine does anyway. Not with a bolthead or anything, you spin the whole bowl.

If that makes sense...

PJ

Thanks Shude, so I need to check some sort of plastic mount/screw that goes on the floor, then the wheel, and then the bucket then mounts(screws) onto the thread?
Shude - seems like it could be the 124 one in the previous thread?

thats spot on. A plastic screw aboout 1.5 inch thick and about 4 long is fixed into the bracket in the middle of the spare wheel well. You then place your spare on top ( minus the centre bade and then finally turn the whole bowl into the fixed screw,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom