w124 coupe wood trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adeinfrance

Car
Mercedes 300CE----Fiat 500F 1967---- BMW 530d Touring-----Ford Ranger Wildtrak
Hi. Does anybody have the wood centre panel which fits around the gear selector and houses the electric window switches, the door lock and the window adjuster. I believe the colour is zebrano. Must be in good condition and would have to be delivered to France please. Thanks in advance.

Might just have one coming up if I change my interior to walnut. Not sure on the postage cost to France but I will find out.

Mine is in my tractor shed and I'm not going out there now. Spare since I swapped Zebrano for Walnut. Back to civilization in September, so delivery within France shouldn't be a big deal. I think it's in good order. Will check and take pix in the morning

Ade, post a picture of yours.

They come in several different configurations (# of holes for switches etc) depending on options & age.

Ade, post a picture of yours.

They come in several different configurations (# of holes for switches etc) depending on options & age.

Hi Neil.
I have hopefully attached a photo. Let me know what other bits you might have for my 300ce. Perhaps an aerial, the sun has melted the angled grommet that sits against the rear wing!
Ade.

ForumRunner_20130720_104355.jpg

This is what I have. I've included a shot of the upper console, which you may not want. Two shades, both Zebrano though.

The lower console which you are looking for is quite good, but does have a crack visible on one of the pix. There are marks on one of the interior pix on the forward part which are reflections and not present on the item.

Attachments

• P7200693.JPG
    P7200693.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 7
  • P7200694.JPG
    P7200694.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 7
  • P7200695.JPG
    P7200695.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 7
And the last two..........

PM me if you wish to have high res originals, which would be wisest.

Malcolm

Attachments

• P7200696.JPG
    P7200696.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 4
  • P7200697.JPG
    P7200697.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 3
And the last two..........

PM me if you wish to have high res originals, which would be wisest.

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm
Last picture would be perfect but it doesn't have enough holes for my switches. Ade.

Ahh yes. Should have looked at your earlier post. My Zebrano is from my LHD ex Berlin taxi which now lives in France. I do have a full Zebrano set in my E280T which I intend to replace with Walnut, which I already have, thus liberating a 4 window switch panel as you need. Just haven't got round to it yet.

Ade,

Check your email for the Zebrano wood info. I've got several of these (in all woods) but this stands out as the best Zebrano piece. It's REALLY nice.

Nothing on the aerials, they're all buggered at that age I'm afraid.

qrje2p.jpg

28uiu07.jpg

Try leboncoin.fr. There were consoles up for sale recently and they appear often.

Try leboncoin.fr. There were consoles up for sale recently and they appear often.

All sorted thanks, got one from Neil. Am always on leboncoin and they want silly money for rubbish but thanks anyway. The French idea of mint isn't the same as mine sadly.

Ade,

Check your email for the Zebrano wood info. I've got several of these (in all woods) but this stands out as the best Zebrano piece. It's REALLY nice.

Nothing on the aerials, they're all buggered at that age I'm afraid.

Neil, have replied by email. Cheers Ade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom