W124 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adeinfrance

Car
Mercedes 300CE----Fiat 500F 1967---- BMW 530d Touring-----Ford Ranger Wildtrak
Rear screen needed for a 1992 W124 300 CE coupe.

Are you after new one? New from mb cost's more than 600£. Pilkington makes one, which should be around 200£. Why don't you get it replaced through insurance?

The car is in southern France where I live now. I would have to drive it back to the UK to claim on the insurance which will cost a bit and here Carglass want 1536€ to supply and fit it. I have friends who visit and would bring a secondhand one down here for me if I can source one in the UK. I did find one in England for £150 but when I asked if it had any signs of milkiness or scratches they never replied. Cheapest I found in UK was £560 fitted. I've had the car for over 12 years now and it was totally stripped and painted by a mate 6 years ago so it is in mint condition except for the rear screen which was broken by a roof tile.

Here a pic of one i have going. it is from a 95 plate, e320 coupe. should be the same.
It is in good condition. not marks or scratches and is original MB, there is a little bit of milkyness on one side in the corner, as shown in the pic.

Will need to know today or tomorrow though at the latest.

Attachments

• 2012-06-11_16-46-40_975.jpg
    2012-06-11_16-46-40_975.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 58
Thanks for that. How much do you want for it? The milkiness means it's delaminating so not sure if it will come out or not. Where abouts are you located? Would you be able to take it off the car? Cheers.

im in coventry, £125 and its yours. i will take it off the car for you. when can you, or your friend collect?

I crack the corner a little bit when removing, so sorry no point in having it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom