W124 diavia air con heater fan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 11979

The fan is buggered on the passenger compartment heater.

If all else is fine and the motor has to come out, is there any other way, that doesn't damage the bulkhead, of removing it other than dashboard out?

Thanks a lot

All the ones I've seen - factory and Di Avia - come out via the engine bay. They're under the jump wiper

Nick Froome

I would have sworn that someone recently posted about trying to source a replcement blower motor for a diavia ac set up, along with a photo of the part they were after. I can't find the thread at all, perhaps I'm suffering from early onset dementia.

I would have sworn that someone recently posted about trying to source a replcement blower motor for a diavia ac set up, along with a photo of the part they were after. I can't find the thread at all, perhaps I'm suffering from early onset dementia.

I think once it is out I'll have to look at the options, I was assuming the motor could be rebuilt as a starter or alternator can.

You're probably right, but i was really thinking that at least whoever made that post might be able to point you in the right direction for removal of the motor.

What a massive pita it would be to have to remove the whole dash just to get the blower motor out.

Indeed it is, but having read up on it in a few places it just seems like a long list of little jobs, so I'll give it a go and see how I get on.

Thermostat

I am interesting in this spare part Diavia Thermostat PFA 186. Cod.068.365. My email is demisdemetris@ yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom