w124 E 3.2 24 twin turbo coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yellerduke

Car
w 124 E3.2 24twin turbo ,300 ce 24 ,1991 SAAB 95 AERO LPG
Anyone have info on the above car?? not just mine ,but the e320 24 twin turbo.how many were made ?were they all kinds, saloon, estate, coupe,how many are still around?
Mine WAS, silver ,its now black, looks good . its fitted with 18"AMG wheels , ive been told that they are rare in them selves! split rims!!! ,and a very low front end,but as one comented," it sits just right", the front air dam had to be cut at the bottom, it hit EVERYTHING!!!!, As i understand the 300 was the motor most of the TT were upgraded from,been in touch with hughes they dont know much about it,I HAVENT TRIED TURBO TECHNICS yet i will call them later.but they just supplied the kits, hughes fitted them.
HOPE SOME OF YOU CAN HELP ME THANKS, IAN

IVE BEEN LOOKING THRU THIS SITE AND FOUND THAT THE CAR USED TO BELONG TO A MEMBER !!!!!!!!" liiive o" so you can see my car by looking at his pages !!!

Yes the car used to belong to liiive o andhe had it sprayed and put the Wald kit but he bought it from another member G.F.P

Yes they put the kit to all of them.estate being the rarest
Don't know how many were fitted from Huges but I think 100 kits were made in total

i wouldnt bother ringing turbo technics, they are not interested in these cars, and have no info left, i rang them for con rod shortening details, and, to their credit, they did take a few days to look, but then rang back and said they had no info. their business now is refurbishment and new build on turbos, not kits, as it used to be.

i enquired about buying the car you have from live'o, but we didnt reach an agreement.

Duke:I hope you've removed the steering wheel

steering wheel

not yet , but looking for sutable alternative,NOT NOT THE STD ONE!!I MUST ADMIT I DO LIKE THE FEEL OF IT THOUGH ,WHEN YOU DRIVE IT,WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES, DONT WE.AS FOR INFO ON THE CONRODS ,I HAVE A BUILD SHEET WITH THIS ONE,NOT DETAILED THOUGH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom