W124 E200 with no ignition on cylinders 1 and 4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And when I bought that siemens unit, it was in the same car as mine - only the years of the cars were different, but they both are 4 cyl. 2000 liters

EPC say no!

2ykgcus.jpg

014 545 99 32 is from a W202 C200 with an M111.941 or 945 engine.

Your W124 E200 has an M11.940 engine.

According to MB's Electronic Parts Catalogue it is not suitable. I don't know if it will work. If it does it probably won't work properly or possibly not for very long.

018 545 10 32 is a W124 part. Perhaps it's been replaced once before with the wrong unit.

Why aren't you asking the vendor of the replacement unit you bought these questions?

it may be replaced earlier, but it worked, as far as I know... so, could you just search somewhere, which one is made exactly for the w202 c200?

There are several for the C200. Depends on the VIN - WDB2020202F______

so if I tell you the VIN number, you would tell me, what type of the unit is for that car?

Looks like your replacement unit is the correct one. Lucky or ???

6rmzv6.jpg

whoa..? but the engine doesn't start at all... it just don't start :( it looks like it tries to start, but it cuts off immediately.. and the red/green lights are flashing on the mirror, and on the handle...

so it's.. immobiliser...? because I was told on an other forum that this means bad unit... i'm totally mixed up

Do you mean it doesn't start with 014 545 99 32 installed?

Did you change the coils before trying the new unit?

Where are you located?

Yes, it doesn't start with 014 545 99 32..
No, I haven't changed the coils after changing the unit, but I have tried them after the installing the unit - the spark is working and it's good..
And I live in Lithuania

So what can be wrong then? the PMS was bad, because with the bosch, there was no spark in 1 and 4 cylinder..

Maybe 014 545 99 32 isn't working correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom