W124 E200 with no ignition on cylinders 1 and 4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
but what does the red/green light mean?

Just found this forum/topic, I am too driving a W124 E200, and 'surprise', the ECU with MB# 018 545 1032 is broken.
One of the Ignition Coils blew up and guess it took the ECU with it; replaced all coils already, problem stays (and computer is working enough to read out it's broken :F)
Quite certain it needs a replacement 015 545 7032; but they just seem impossible to find 2nd hand.
I can image Nealrr is all out of units by now, any suggestions where to search/buy/find?

Just found this forum/topic, I am too driving a W124 E200, and 'surprise', the ECU with MB# 018 545 1032 is broken.
One of the Ignition Coils blew up and guess it took the ECU with it; replaced all coils already, problem stays (and computer is working enough to read out it's broken :F)
Quite certain it needs a replacement 015 545 7032; but they just seem impossible to find 2nd hand.
I can image Nealrr is all out of units by now, any suggestions where to search/buy/find?

I have them.

Post an email address & I'll get in touch.

N.

Hi all,
I just found that topic while i was searching for alternatives to replace my ECU with MB# 018 545 1032. I see that neilrr is the best one to ask whitch are the best replacements for this ECU and will the Siemens 018 545 7032 be a good choise, also whitch other ECUs could match the broken one.
I can give you the VIN if you need it.

Hi all,
I just found that topic while i was searching for alternatives to replace my ECU with MB# 018 545 1032. I see that neilrr is the best one to ask whitch are the best replacements for this ECU and will the Siemens 018 545 7032 be a good choise, also whitch other ECUs could match the broken one.
I can give you the VIN if you need it.

Sorry for my spelling ;)

vfikov,

Post up an email address & I'll get in touch.

Neilrr do you have an ECU BOSCH 0261-200-614 for sale?

Yes. Post up an email address & I'll get in touch.

I made a temoprary mail to avoid spam. My adress is: [email protected]
Please let me know what the price would be. Another question is: If I have this ECU unit in my car with this serial nr, is there any other ECU that also would work, for example 0261-200-612???

Same problem.

Hi to all.
I'm fighting with the same problem at the moment. :(
The ignition module works only for cylinder 2 and 3.
I would like to ask all of you ( especially neilrr ) to tell me which are the codes/sn for ignition modules that fits on my engine/car.
The VIN code of my car is : WDB1240191C256083
On my car is a Bosch module with sn : 0185451032
Thank you very much in advance.
With respect, Dumitru.

Dumitru,

Post an email address & I'll send you the scoop.

ecu bosch 015 545 71 32 / mercedes E200/ 1994

Hello! Can help my, for this ecu ? problem is pin 10, ignition coil cylinders 1 & 4. what transistor is ok ?? cant my help to fix ??:wallbash:
Thank you !

They cannot be repaired.

I have one available. Post up an email address & I'll get in touch.

you tell me, what value does trimming resistor for mercedes E200 ECU (015 545 71 32) 1 & 4 injector problem. I managed to loosen it up and do not know what can replace the resistor trimming. Thankyou! Sincerely Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom