w124 e220 convertible with new mot long tax p.plate 5k need finishing bargains!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your mate is a dreamer Dinoy , £3k for that plate , pull the other one ....

Talk about desperation trying to get it to spell something ....

' L13 RAR LIE RARE LIBRA LIRA LIERAR Jewish surname '

' can be bought with clk wheel or original 8 whole mercedes alloys '

I'm interested , but if i just have the one CLK wheel , how will i move it ? also , what will i do with the four extra wheels if i go for the originals ? i'm not sure i need whole wheels , could i just have half wheels ? :rolleyes:

:doh:

looks odd with them wheels

how can the original purchaser spend £60k on a car then not pay a bit extra for leather

when reading the advert i kept hearing my neighbour jack saying it in a stereotypical jewish voice (he is jewish which helps pull it off)

easy tigers, it is their the buyer has option of either 8 whole or cllk with the car not 2 sets.

anyways car is their if it does not sell it is staying.

thanks for comments and compliments

looks odd with them wheels

how can the original purchaser spend £60k on a car then not pay a bit extra for leather

when reading the advert i kept hearing my neighbour jack saying it in a stereotypical jewish voice (he is jewish which helps pull it off)

infor courtesy of rob walker i think, the cloth interior was optional extra, i know for southern europe and the middle east cloth or velour is prefered material, why somebody in the UK buy it and pay extra to have cloth as i understand it leather was std is beyond me.:devil:

Your mate is a dreamer Dinoy , £3k for that plate , pull the other one ....

Talk about desperation trying to get it to spell something ....

' L13 RAR LIE RARE LIBRA LIRA LIERAR Jewish surname '

' can be bought with clk wheel or original 8 whole mercedes alloys '

I'm interested , but if i just have the one CLK wheel , how will i move it ? also , what will i do with the four extra wheels if i go for the originals ? i'm not sure i need whole wheels , could i just have half wheels ? :rolleyes:
on the contrary it shows combos can be made up from this plate.

he is trying his best to make the combo look like a bargain deal, ones with normal plates are going for much more and not having 12 month mot and much money spent on them

Dinoy - are you related to Dhard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom