W124 E220 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

5ilv3r5urf3r

I am selling my W124 E220. This car is featured in the thread shown below. It was fully refurbished in 2010, the thread tells you all you need to know.

W124 E220 Estate tidy up. Will I ever learn?

In a nutshell:

W124 E Class estate (seven-seater version). Petrol Automatic.
122,614 miles.
37MPG (approx)
Automatic transmission with sport and economy modes.

Manufactured in Germany no obvious rust anywhere. UK registered in 1994 (new). Brilliant silver, cloth seats, sliding/tilting sunroof.
Two rear-facing seats fold into boot floor when not in use. Two front-facing rear seats fold flat to provide a very generous rear luggage compartment.
Professionally refurbished to almost showroom condition in 2010. Full respray, replacement of any worn parts, internal electrics, replaced steel wheels with AMG alloy wheels. Walnut console paneling stripped and re-varnished. Complete mechanical overhaul. Toad alarm/immobiliser/ central locking installed. 12v electrical charger and iPod/iPhone (classic) connection in central glovebox but USB connection can be changed for any other suitable equipped USB device or used to charge phones. Bluetooth head unit, Parrot hands-free calling. Sat nav external aerial also fitted. New speakers front and rear.

Full disclosure:
Cat C Insurance due to minor damage to headlamp and wiper unit over ten years ago.
Needs new headlamp (near side glass cracked) and has a noisy blower fan, inspected by local garage - likely to need replacing. Not a big job.
Surface scratches to rear bumper.

61068368_10158237927964918_6764494579765870592_n.jpg

It is still in very good condition, and I am keen that this vehicle should go to an enthusiast who will appreciate it. I asking for £3000 or thereabouts - all offers considered.

John

Sorry - forgot to mention, the vehicle is located in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom