W124 E220 MAF pin wiring colour order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Waft

Car
W124
Hi!

Yup,I've rewired my MAF and she's been running miles better.

Sadly,I've been silly enough to use the same colour wires when doing the job,taking each piece one by one.A bastid to troubleshoot.

So,could anyone tell me which colour wires go to each of the pin numbers on the round socket at the MAF??

Yours blushingly,in a promise never to do it again style,

Steve:doh:

Perhaps if noone can help me,they could sell me a replacement loom from MAF to ECU,chopped at ECU end of course.

Will make seperate request in Parts Wanted.

She's sitting lame on the drive,and I've had to buy another car because of this hiccup.:dk:

Steve

Sorry I didn't see your thead earlier. This from a 93 320 loom. Hopefully the same.

Can't remember whether it was this forum or 'the other side' but i'm pretty sure i remember reading that someone bought a MAF 'repair section' from the stealer to repair their loom. It's not one that i ever found a part # for (local stealership parts guy is about as useful as a corpse so never bothered getting him to look) but apparently is like the other loom repair sections i.e. new plug pre molded with wiring tails long enough to reach the ecu

If anyone finds a part # it'd be much appreciated as when i repaired mine i just cut the MAF loom and went nuts with clear heat shrink over what was left of the origional insulation before re wrapping it. Be nice to replace properly if the repair section is reasonably priced

I'll make a point of getting onto MB Peterboghoroor:p

Their Parts Dept. are old feckers but not into rigamortis/corpse territory yet.:D:ban:

I shall furnish you with the Part No. once given to me.

Seems like its more my throttle body wiring which has made mine go boobs skyward! It happened through being disturbed,and through not replacing wiring all the way to the pcb/stepper motor area.Does make sense though,as I'm sure the wiring to the MAF is as good as new now.

Merry Hicmas!

Steve;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom