W124 E230 Wagon - Zender / AMG and Brabus parts fitted, black leather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deanflowers

Car
W140, W124 te
Only reason for sale is that im trying to by a 60s mercedes or yank so im selling 3 cars off

Mercedes E230 auto

See ebay link for pics -

Mercedes W124 E230 Estate Slammed Stance Brabus Zender AMG parts Black Leather | eBay

Many nice parts:

Zender front bumper
AMG Style skirts and rear bumper
Red rear lights (tinted) & red and tinted set also included
7 seater (6th and 7th are black cloth)
brabus monoblock ii 18" split rims
chopped suspension but rides superb and never rubs even with 7 adults and a cooler of beers
AMG Atiwae steering wheel
USA front plate delete
New radiator

Very nice pretty car and gets lots of attention - been shown at ultimate stance last year and players classic last week so not been seen too much

With all old cars there are some points to note. the underside is rot free and the jacking points are all good but there is some corrosion by the rear window inside the rear quarters, this could be treated to prevent it coming through maybe, it is not visible at the moment from outside but id prefer to be honest.

The drivers seat is electric and i have the loom for it but not the switch. the seat can be moved by powering the wire in the loom but this could do with installing at some point. im the only who drives it so it hasn't bothered me now the seat is set.

Central locking is vacuum operated but although was working it isn't at the moment so i take it there is a leak, can be locked manually though.

I will not sell the wheels seperate (infact id love to keep them). Price is as shown in the pics

the car is worth at least this amount in parts alone

collection only ABERGAVENNY NP70AU

PRICE £4750

ALSO ON EBAY

Mercedes W124 E230 Estate Slammed Stance Brabus Zender AMG parts Black Leather | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom