w124 E280 7-seat Estate '94

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maggot

My Dad has decided the time has come to part with his w124 estate. It's a smoke silver '94 E280 4-spd auto 7-seater with light tan/beige (?) leather interior.

Mileage is currently 104k with a full service history. Car was purchased in 2006 at 82k, all main dealer history to that point and since has been serviced by independents, latterly Pentangle in Totton. The head gasket has been replaced and the loom checked for any possible issues. It was given a clean bill of health.

Taxed until 31/10/13 and MOT until April 2014.

It has A/C and all the electrics work fine, windows, sunroof, mirrors etc. It has a Witter detachable tow bar which was purchased to mount a bike rack on, but this has never been used, nor has the car towed anything else.

I would describe the condition as very good. There are a few minor marks, which are cosmetic, rear bumper car park scrapes, but nothing major at all. The car is totally standard and has used infrequently over the last 6 years, mainly for holiday trips and bailing out the kids if they need a load moving !

VIN is wdb1240882F272413 and all paperwork is available to view. As is the car which is located in Southampton. I'll post up some pics when it's been cleaned in the week. In the mean time if anyone would like more information please contact me via this site in the first instance.

£2450.00 ono

The photobucket link for the w124 pics... maggot_aj's Library | Photobucket

The car has almost no rust other than some discoloured very small paint chips. The worst marks are the rear bumper which has a corner/ side scuff and hound scratches upon entry to the upper part of the same :doh:

The front n/s arch has a small abrasion that has barely broken the surface and there are some small scratches above the rear n/s arch.

Interior is pretty good with some minor wear to the drivers bolster. One of rear speak covers is missing but the load protector, 10 disc changer and roof bars have been located and would be included in the sale. My dad is the cars 3rd owner from new.

Anything else...please ask

...Now sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom