w124 e320 cab with body kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
looks a good deal

anybody seen article in mercedes classic about nos of the w124 convertible and prices for the cars showing lowest e220 around 6k euro and e320 is 7k euro, with much lower RHD nos uk prices should be at least 50% higher, and also confirming there is very little breakers poor condition

if anybody interested or want it i can put snap shots of tables for prices and nos of units
made and current (not known if this total or excluding RHD)

That is a good buy for someone

Gosh that is lovely. I've always loved that colour on a 124.

Gosh that is lovely. I've always loved that colour on a 124.

Agreed, colour is fantastic. However, the ad is a little sparse in terms of interior photos and equipment levels (other than mentioning leather).

Also, 'she comes with tax'. Er, no, she doesn't these days!

been up for a long time that

i quite like the body kit! Is it a designo paint?

looks a good deal

anybody seen article in mercedes classic about nos of the w124 convertible and prices for the cars showing lowest e220 around 6k euro and e320 is 7k euro, with much lower RHD nos uk prices should be at least 50% higher, and also confirming there is very little breakers poor condition

if anybody interested or want it i can put snap shots of tables for prices and nos of units
made and current (not known if this total or excluding RHD)

I would be interested... If you don't mind. Thanks :)

So is that your car moonloops? it would be useful if you could put some pics up if it is.

I see from your location, you're in interesting side of Dubai. SAABs are a rare sight out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom