w124 e320 estate at Mercland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is a lovely well specc'ed car, but I personally can't stand blue leather interiors.

I like it. I think the blue would grow on me. I had a burgundy Porsche once that did.

Now that's nice, wiring loom done as well

That is a lovely well specc'ed car, but I personally can't stand blue leather interiors.

I don't like blue interiors too but it really looks nice on that car :cool:

I hate a FULL navy blue interior too.... as the blue plastic on the dash, centre console and doors and blue carpet is even worse than the blue leather itself!.....

And i have a navy blue interior in my W124 Cabriolet! :doh:.... But the trade off for me is that a matching Navy blue softtop roof looks classy and stylish (especially on silver cars) and of course mine has this.... along with a set of Recaro Classic C's ;)

Classic Cs in blue? Sounds good!

Blue would be one of my favoured interiors along with black and red. Really don't like the creams/mushrooms/orion greys. Just as well we are all different.

I'm dropping my car in at Jay's on Monday: might have a look at this. The wife'd be well annoyed if I came back with that instead of the 211...

Interior colours

I once, and only once, saw a 124 saloon with dark green interior, which I thought was fabulous - but then again, I love the Brazil leather one sees once in a while - particularly with metallic rosewood paint.
Dark blue also looks good to me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom